Thomas McCarthy con A Digital Latin Dictionary (English Edition)
Set your Kindle's primary dictionary to "Digital Latin Dictionary" and get ready to read any Latin text! Clear and concise definitions appear whenever needed!
- Even words ending in the -que enclitic are covered!
- Even words using "u" instead of "v" not to mention "i" instead of "j"!
- More than 39,000 entries.
- Words from Classic Rome to Medieval, Ecclesiastical and beyond are included.
- Based on the respected Whitaker's Words program and data.
Looking for macrons (long marks over vowels?) Please check out Latin English Lexicon. Use both for better coverage!
Note to Kindle Fire, HD users. As of this writing (March 2013) no color Kindle device can install any dictionary other than the ones provided by Amazon as the default dictionary. This may change at any time, so please check the appropriate Amazon help page.
NEWS (August 1, 2013) iOS (Apple products) Kindle Version 3.9 can now use this dictionary!